Best solution for accommodating and managing your team’s members and managing yours and leased workspaces and home offices.
Your employees work partially from home, some days a week in the office, some remote, others travel. You put a lot of effort into managing your hybrid teams and their workspaces (meeting rooms, offices, desks, parking). Your offices are often empty and soulless. Sounds familiar? This is a new reality.
- managing dispersed teams working remote, at home, week in – week out, outsourced colleagues, traveling
- dealing with too much administration, lots of reimbursements, manual handling arrangements
- unclear reports, manual daily, weekly, monthly plannings, no ground for strategic decision making
- at times empty offices and lack of company’s identity
- constant in danger of breaching remote office legal compliance companies and hardships with transparency
- employees satisfaction rate and lack of flexibility
Have a complete overview of where your employees work with real time data. See how your spaces are utilized. Handle all space related costs in one place. Save your money by optimizing the number of work spaces. Grow your team in a day, decrease your team in a day, completely flexible with digital dashboards and foresights at any given moment.
- complete overview of all employees work locations in one ecosystem
- easy budget management
- combine hybrid work with home office, office, HQ and random locations
- attract more talent
- maintain company culture while enabling flexible working
- data driven decision-making
- external team management
- option to sublease
- lower lease costs
- access to marketplace of different business spaces (flexible rent)
- instant on-boarding at no extra costs
- centralized cost management
- team building and wellness incentives (gym, events)
One platform to manage your internal office spaces, meeting rooms, home offices from employees, random locations and rent on our marketplace when needed. Manage your entire hybrid work requirements in an all-in-one SaaS platform.
The rapid shift to widespread remote work is considered the ultimate test of digital transformation in the workplace. A new hybrid work model that is expected to be a new norm from 2021 on, brings lots of new dynamics and a need for digitization of hybrid work.
Success of the company is based on the talent that company employs. Attract them by offering them the flexibility needed in the new reality.